Pages

Friday, March 7, 2014

Inside Crochet Issue 50 Anja Wrap

Bit late I know................ but really excited about the Anja Scarf I designed  for Inside Crochet Issue 50, I keep wearing it, and as you can see with the beautiful styling in the magazine, (see pics below), I feel I need a gorgeous red coat too!  
Claire Montgomerie (Editor) also wrote a lovely review about the scarf, along with some of her other favourite projects from past issues.

Inside Crochet Issue 50

Inside Crochet Issue 50
Also featured in this issue is the fabulous Camper Van project by Emma Varnam. I am moving home soon so this is one to make for my new place!

_________________

Check out the 'Bohemia' influenced issue of Simply Crochet Issue 16. On page 54 is a really interesting 'Notebook' feature from Jane Crowfoot all about Folkloric/Gypsy influences, and she was kind enough to include a little trim I whipped up!
Simply Crochet Issue 16
I will include a little more in my next blog about Simply Crochet Issue16.

Until next time.................Nxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment