Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

Ally Pally, Knit and Stitch Show............its nearly here!

This year I will helping the lovely Janie Crow on her stand at Ally Pally.  
Writing this I am thinking about my daughter who's baby is due on 'set up' day. I am her birthing partner along with her other half, think my job is to be the calm one!!!!!! Luckily all I have to do is jump on a train and I can get to her fairly quickly if she does start!

Anyway enough about baby births....back to The Knitting and Stitching show, I think this is my 7th or 8th year?  It is so much fun I love helping out on Jane's stand, you see so many familiar faces. Everyone is so enthusiastic about Knitting, Crochet and Stitching you get a real buzz from being there.  A lot of the young students that come to the event are always so keen to learn and quite often gather round particular stands to pick up tips and techniques.
Funny enough, I never get to see much of the show because we are usually so busy, I don't mind because left to my own devices I would spend a fortune!

This year the Arabella Crochet collar in kit form, is available at a special 'show' price on Jane's stand J22. Kits can be purchased from my Etsy store for a limited time only.

Kit includes beads, button, pattern for both versions, presented in a pretty organza bag.
If you are buying a gift for anyone for Christmas or just want a nice little project, then do head over to Jane's stand J22, to check it out.
Janie Crow Leilani flower kit

Christmas Bauble Kit

Passion Flower pattern
Patterns for Jeanette Sloan Bags will be available, check out this gorgeous bag design:
Jeanette Sloan Bag
Along with lots of other crafty items and tasters of the 2014 crochet club, which is stunning I might add!
CC2014 taster!
If you would like a copy of her latest book Kaleidoscope, a collaboration of wonderful knit and crochet designs, with Debbie Abrahams

you can buy a copy and get it signed by both Jane and Debbie who's stand will be opposite Jane's.  

So I hope to see you all at the event I will be on the Stand, Saturday.  That is if I am not welcoming my new granddaughter into the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment