Pages

Friday, March 29, 2013

Pitter Patter of Tiny Feet!

So finally I can announce that I am going to be a Grandmother at some point in October this year! 

Eeek, quite a responsibility, I have known for sometime now but my daughter insisted that it couldn't be announced until she had her 12 week scan and had a due date.  Little Bean, as I have fondly named it certainly made its presence known, 3 attempts at scanning the little blighter it was 'break dancing' so much that we had to give up on some of the measurements. I warned my daughter that this was a taste of things to come!  Naomi and Dan have decided they don't want to know the sex of the baby so I guess I will be crocheting in white or cream!  Apologies now for the influx that will be baby crochet on my blog and hope I don't bore anyone too much. Now off to look at baby patterns on Ravelry, I might even attempt to get my knitting needles out too, wonders will never cease!

Until next time......Nicky xx

2 comments:

  1. good news.....you are going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am very excited already planning crochet makes already.

      Delete