Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Bags, Bags and More Bags!

I love bags!... did I say I love bags?  I have decided that my lull in bag making should stop!

A few years ago I made a simple granny square bag out of old yarn, I called it 'Ugly' because I used the scruffiest old yarn that I had knocking around. However when it all came together, like magic, it blossomed into a beautiful swan of a bag! To date my dear little 'Ugly' has had around 700  downloads on Ravelry, who'd of thought!
This got me thinking that it was probably time that I revamped dear old 'Ugly', but this time using yarn that I adore...Sublime Chunky Merino Tweed,  along with some nice plaited leather handles I had tucked away, so time for an update me thinks! 
I will also be revisiting the pattern, it was the first one I put up on Ravelry, could probably do with a tidy up.
So this is my mission....this pile of loveliness shall be transformed!
Until next time......Nicky xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment