Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Off on my Hols!

So very excited last day of work today, before we venture off on our hols, thats me and DH.  This is the first time we have gone on holiday without the kids (I say kids, one is 20 and the other 17) looking forward to it too.
We will be heading up to the Peak District, staying in a village called Great Hucklow in Buxton, we are also taking the dogs, so lots of walking.  My mother lives near Chesterfield so we will be meeting up and visiting Chatsworth. You can take dogs to Chatsworth,  allowed because the Dowager Duchess is a great dog lover, as is the Duke and Duchess, so dogs are welcome. 
I am hoping to off load the dogs with DH at some point to get a chance to go into the actual house. There are some particular sculptures I am really keen to see. 
I will be taking my laptop so I can download daily photo's and am really excited about being inspired by my surroundings. 
My only worry is that the dogs behave themselves!
My two horrors Kylie & Chester looking very well behaved!
So fingers crossed!

Until next time.........Nicky x
PS:  My Scallop Bag is now available on Ravelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment