Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Shameless Self Publicity

Yes I have been neglecting the blog again!

Today, however, I will whet your appetite with a little 'heads up' and some shameless self publicity!
Future Publishing have just published a great little crochet supplement 'Irresistible Gifts to Crochet Vol 2', available from 19th April.  Imagine my delight when I saw that my Crochet Bag design had made the front cover,  I hadn't been told about this so I was well and truly 'chuffed'.  
This great little publication offers 46 patterns at a brilliant price of just £9.95, now that is a bargain.  So here it is:

 

Talking about bargains, I will be introducing a selection of patterns that I have got my mitts on.  I will be offering a copy as a giveaway in my next blog.  Until next time .............Nicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment