Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Spring is in the air!

I love this time of year, Spring is in the air and it makes me feel optimistic and also inspired.  This is just what I need.  I was kindly given the Jane Crowfoot Crochet club 2012 kit for Christmas.  I also received the kit last year but failed miserably to complete it and it sits waiting patiently for me to finish.  Rather than continue with 2011 I decided to jump in with both feet and start 2012 because I rather like crochet lace and this was more my 'thing'!  I am very proud of myself because I have managed to finish the first piece which is delightful.  I have draped the finished piece artistically over Doris's basket!


I am really enjoying cycling in to work, as I hit the last part of my journey I can't help but smile gives me a really good start to the day.
Finally my daughter found this so sent it over to me via Face Book, enjoy!  Until next time......Nicky xx


2 comments:

  1. Hi Nicky, your crochet piece is so pretty - I love the colours - it looks really good on Doris too! I've never seen that crochet artwork before - can I pinch it? Have a good weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately this is part of a closed crochet club organised and designed by Jane Crowfoot you sign up for the group and then you get all the lovely yarns and patterns every month until you are left with an amazing piece after 6 months. the design is not available unless you sign up. Her website is JanieCrow take a look you will love her work. Nxx

    ReplyDelete