Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Recommended Crochet Reads

So thought I might share my favorite crochet books with everyone, these books being reference or encyclopedic, (channeling my inner geek). Enjoying this particular format, I use them for design and reference.  Here they are:




I recommend them all for inspiration and picking up new techniques.


Check out this blog post highlighted via Planet Handmade, if you are a polite, well mannered person with ethics and morals it makes perfect sense!   Until next time.....Nicky xx

5 comments:

  1. Some lovely book there. I'm sadly selling my Doris Chan's Crochet Lace Innovations because it's just out of my crochet league.It is a fantastic book but needs to be appreciated by someone more accomplished than me!That's not a hint by the way, just a detail! Granny Squares and various forms of Bunting are about my strength right now!
    What a brilliant article that was and very well written.
    What you working on right now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Working on some designs for a mag, a baby hat mitt combo, and I am trying to decide on a texture for a long tank top I have some aran that's itching to be used up. Hope you are well? Try ebay or Amazon to get rid of the book. I have it already, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing these Nicki xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your welcome Heike, hope they are of use.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous19.3.12

    Thanks Nicki, :)

    ReplyDelete