Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Going Dutch!

So, I ordered my Dutch bike and waited with anticipation for its arrival, DH thinks black is a little severe for a bike colour and that I will look like the witch from The Wizard of Oz, what does he know!  I suppose if I persuaded my naughty pup Kylie to climb into the basket then I guess I would look a little 'witchyesque'.  It arrived, 2 days how efficient is that? Its snowing so I haven't had a chance to go out on it and it needs some last minute assembly tweeks, I am so proud I could burst, I feel like a new parent!  Here she is in all her glory, I have named her Doris!



I ordered Doris from www.dutchie.co.uk and I can safely say that the service has been brilliant, recommend them highly.  Until next time......Nickyxx

No comments:

Post a Comment