Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy New Year

So New Year, new work area.  

I  have decided that I am fed up waiting for assistance  have only been asking for a year and a half and doesn't seem to be forth coming so 'sod it'..... I'll do it myself.  This is my workspace, as is!:

Oover the next few months I hope to transform this area into a workable space, instead of a cluttered unorganised mess.  Shelving is a priority, I have lots of ideas for storage but due to the odd shape think that I will need to customise some shelving for my storage jars:



  A visit to Ikea is also on the cards for some of these lovelies:  
Box Shelving ideal!
Small Curtain Panel maybe!
I am hoping this will ensure a clear space and give me an area that is more efficient and tidy to work and play in!
Until next time.........Nicky xx

PS - Did this little bag for my table gifts at Christmas its really quick and easy to do and the yarn is to die for.  

The kit is available from Gomitoli's an Italian yarn producer who have just branched into handknits.

2 comments:

  1. A very happy new year to you too, and looking forward to seeing what you will do with your work space. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will be a slow transition but hopefully February will see a few changes. Hope everything is okay with you? Nxx

    ReplyDelete