Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder!

I have decided to give blogging a little bit of a rest, I seem to be constantly up to my proverbials with work, homelife etc.. 
I feel I have neglected my little blog, so rather than writing about a load of old rubbish I thought I would wait until I have more time to focus on interesting and exciting things which involve more crochet/yarn related stories.  So goodbye for the short term.

To one and all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

 This festive pattern can be found on Ravelry

Until next time..............Nicky xx


3 comments:

  1. Merry Xmas and Happy New Year when it comes around to you too, Nicky. Thanks for sharing the pattern too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, and good luck with sorting out your blogmania!!!! That's why I changed mine and only write about related stories to my yarn world now. Have a lovely christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! Mwah! xxx

    ReplyDelete