Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Crochet and such!

This week is all about catching up with the crochet and pattern writing.  Here's a little lap blanket I finished for my B-I-L baby daughter, this is for her buggy or car seat.



I  joined the local gym recently and have been taking 'Spinning' classes, flippin hard work but so much fun, I have signed up for 'Legs, Bums and Tums' too, think this might be extreme but all comes with free with my membership so worth a go.  Our gym also has a luxurious spa pool, which includes jacuzzi's and jets, along with 4 steam rooms, of different types, Swedish, Salt, Aromatherapy etc..

Been trying, badly, to train Kylie, she is becoming a bit of a handful so much energy, she is skittish and lively, so time to bite the bullet and take her to dog training, all I can say is watch out other dogs!  She is so loveable but very clumsy!


I got some lovely yarn from Juliet my boss for my birthday it is Hand Dyed 4 ply by Ripplescrafts in gorgeous Autumnal shades can't wait to get started on it. I think I might make a crochet version of Childry from Fyberspates Scrumptious Collection 1, or a close version of!

Anyway no rest for the wicked!  Until next time.....Nicky xx




1 comment:

  1. Love the yarn and the puppie...well still so cute but grown so much !! Hx

    ReplyDelete