Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Keeping up to date!

I am trying really hard to blog once a week, however all the projects I am working on at the moment I can't really talk about!  I will try very hard to blog about crochet orientated happenings soon.
In the meantime check out a new website, from a dear friend Heike.  Knitsisters, it has all sorts of 'yarny' gorgeousness to purchase, including some lovely products from The Knit Box based in Turkey. 
As you may or may not know I love, love, love all things Royal Family, it was ingrained from childhood, so when Jeni at Fyberspates announced they were going to do a special edition Royal Wedding yarn I watched it closely, coveting it from the onset, but held back with the purchase, I can now announce that I gave in and have hit that magic paypal button. Awaiting its arrival, sooooooooooooooo excited I can't tell you. My quest for the perfect commemorative cup and saucer is still on. 

1 comment:

  1. You and me both, love..love..loooooving it all and can't wait to spend the day in front of the telly with some bubbly. Not sure what to make with the yarn yet, but surely something real right royal special ;)
    Thanks for the mention too x

    ReplyDelete