- I keep a notebook in nearly every room in my house, so if I have any crochet design ideas I scribble them down.
- I love supernatural, horror,fantasy, thrillers but also period films and dramas.
- I used to practice martial arts in particular Tai Kwon do, and have a blue belt, and have also won a gold medal in team martial arts. Stop doing it because I was fed up with the constant bruises!
- I am six foot tall with an inside leg of 36 inches and hate clothes shopping with a passion.
- I am actually quite shy although people don't think so, and hate public speaking or drawing attention to myself, I usually say the wrong thing or something really stupid!
The second stipulation for receiving the award is to nominate five blog writers myself.
- My first nomination is for Nicki Trench her blog is bright beautiful and very informal diaries her classes and is a feast for the eyes.
- The fabulous Emma of LoveLife&Knitting for her amusing look at all things animals, bringing up a young child and puppy and all round wonderfullness.
- This was really easy the craftalicious Suz of Suz Crochet Groove for her energy, craftiness and all round goodness.
- My daughter Naomi SnappyGirl for being her, honest, genuine, gorgeous and hilariously dippy!
- Finally Jane Crowfoot, she was one of the first people I met when learning to knit and crochet and she is so inspirational and a really nice person to boot, her blog is really interesting and inspiring.
Thank you Heike for my nomination its a wonderful surprise I am delighted.