- Finished 'bag of doom', delighted with the end result, hope the mag like it too?
- Finishing college next week, still got lots to do but will concentrate on that this weekend, I love doing the practical but hate the written bit, explaining every thing I done, sooooo tedious!
- School term finishes, quite enjoy not doing the school run, although Sam has been ill since Wednesday, hoping to get a doctors appointment tomorrow for him and some antibiotics to get him on the mend.
- Work finishes for xmas, finish on the 23rd so I can put my feet up for a week or so and relax, Hmm fat chance!!
- And finally the year finishes, lots of good and bad memories for this year, good that I got my first design published in a proper magazine, bad, I lost my dear SIL to cancer after a nine year battle and she was only 43, I have very fond memories of her, she was just a wonderful and delightful person with a heart of gold.
Oh, finally I have just had my second design published, here's a pic. I have posted it on Ravelry too.
So thats me done, until next time.........Nicky x