Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

And the winner is........................!

Well thanks to those who commented my last blog and I have done the deed, pulled a name from a hat and am glad to reveal that the cowl will be winging its way to..............................drum roll please...................................................... Nanagogo!
Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend mine seemed to go so quickly, and still working on wretched project hope to have finished by Wednesday as needs posting for a photoshoot on Friday!!!   Also my college course finishes in two weeks and need to have 3 pieces ready to send off for that, eek!!! Well best go otherwise I am going to get myself in a right old panic.........ta ta for now, Nicky xx

2 comments:

  1. Omg - Nicky - with all this carfuffle with the snow, I`d totally forgotten about your giveaway and can`t believe I`ve won it! I`m doing a happy dance now because I absolutely loved this cowl the first time I saw it. Thank You Thank You Thank You!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations going to a deserving winner, send me your address and I will get it off to you. Nicky x

    ReplyDelete