Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Just a Quicky!

Last friday was great got into work, to be told to go home and relax, along with a voucher for £100 of jewellry and a lovely cyclemen plant, not bad for 10 years service! 
Also my crochet flower brooch pattern is now on the Mencap/Justgiving site for a small donation you can download the pattern. 
Its Ally Pally Knitting and Stitching show this week, can't wait, I'm down on Thursday. 
The Sele School Craft Market was a resounding success, we haven't got the final figure yet, but I'm sure we raised lots of much needed funds for the school.

Finally I started my college course last week, think it maybe quite easy as I know how to do most of the things we are going to learn already, however you get a qualification at the end and I have probably picked up some very bad habits so I think it will still be a good experience. 
Well I'm off now, sorry its short but sweet.....Nicky x

No comments:

Post a Comment