Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Heads Up....Crochet Addicts!

Am assuming the everyone is well aware of Debbie Abrahams Mystery Blanket Club
Well I was delighted to hear that Jane Crowfoot is starting sign ups for a Mystery Crochet Club.  'How exciting', I know a number of people who subscribe to Debbies Club and get an awful lot of joy and excitement from their eagerly awaited parcels. 
Jane Crowfoot is a very talented knitting/crochet expert and designer, also a down right nice person, she has contributed to The Knitters masterclass page for a while, also has to her name a wonderful and educational book called Finishing Techniques for Hand Knitters amongst other things.  So if your looking for a wonderful project to get your teeth into then sign up.  Jane also has a great blog and you can sign up for patterns too.
I will be posting a pic of Sebastians blanket over the weekend that is if I don't melt!  Have a great rest of the week.....................Nicky x

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to seeing Sebastian's blanket! thanks for visitng me! I am glad to hear that you cloud gaze too, it is an admirable pastime! Happy weekend to you! Suzie xxx

    ReplyDelete