Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Blatent Eclipse Pwhoaring....!!

Went to see Twilight Eclipse at the cinema last night, fab film highly recommend.  Lots of women of a certain age  'pwhoaring' at the naked young mens chests!!! and yes I was I am ashamed to admit I was one of them!!!
Ravelry also have some great Twilight inspired designs on the Fans of twilight saga forum.  I have to admit I have crocheted the Bella Hat from the first movie it was really great to do.  There are loads of great yarns available in 'character' shades on etsy. Worth a look at the movie just to get some ideas of great knits or crochets that can be devised yourself, with this in mind I am thinking about a Roselie crochet slouch hat or Bella stripe.  So until next time...............................Nicky x

1 comment:

  1. As they say:...'You can never have enough hats, scarf's, mittens, bags, shoes...etc.etc.'
    Have a fab weekend
    hugs from Heike x

    ReplyDelete