Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Yikes.....3 days to go!

Just a quick post, am up to my armpits in creating stock for craft fair, don't have much to sell but have decided to print off some of my patterns to sell and offer commissions too.  I am quite excited and am really hoping it will be a success.  We have 24 stall and the school home economics dept are having a table with delicious homemade cakes and buns.  We have to be at the school for 7.30am, :O that isn't funny on a Sunday morning!  I am dedicating Saturday to creating the look of my table as I want it to be inviting and draw people in.  Naomi and Sam have been soooo supportive and I wish I had more hours in the day to create more goodies.  Anyway wish me luck and will take lots of pics and post next week.
Until then.......Nicky!!!
PS: My cousin had a baby boy on Monday so I will have the opportunity to actually make some blue bits and bobs for her!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to your cousin on the arrival of a baby boy. All thatt
    knitting...little socks, cardigans etc...

    I wish you lots of success at the fairs.A lot of preparation and time goes in to all that!

    Warm wishes
    Isabelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck for Sunday and I am sure it will be a roaring success!! Commissions!!! sounds fab, can I order a bag please? As you know France & Party went fab...off to next France workshop week in 10 days so frantically preparing.
    Take care, love Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations...a boy!!! good egg! Lots of luck to you for your fair, I am sure it will be great! Suzie xxx

    ReplyDelete