Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Hard Work but worth it!

Well I must be one of the very few people who appreciated the bad weather last weekend. Why, I hear you cry, the answer being it helped me focus on making more bags/rucksacks for my craft stall, there is nothing like furiously zooming along with the sewing machine and the pitter patter of rain on our flat roof, and a selection of Florance & the Machine, Elbow and Massive Attack playing in the back ground, almost medative. 

Well as you can see by the pics it definately got me in the zone and my creative mojo flowed. 
I also have a plan, I have decided I will sew at the weekend and crochet in the evening it will organise me and help me become more structured in my production.
Gosh is that really me talking I sound soooooo sensible!!  Well until next time ...... Nicky x

4 comments:

  1. You are so great - I need to be more like you! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These bags are so lovely and I wish I was closer to be able to come to your stall and purchase one.
    Keep up the good work
    Love Heike x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the bags Nicky..and sorry to see your ferrets went missing glad you got one back and fingers crossed the second is returned to you shortly...but you are probably right having a blast some where and enjoying every minute
    Dug myself out of the mountain of boxes a bit today so l can see a light at the end of the tunnel!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just adore you bags! I also have enjoyed the rain, as the garden sooo needed it! Happy weekend! suzie xxx

    ReplyDelete