On 28th March it will be the anniversary, of my beloved Nephews death. Two years ago my Nephew left his home and went out with a group of lads who he hadn't known for very long, although not defending there actions they decided to experiment with valium and cocodimol, apparently this is a common way to get a cheap high, they all went to sleep at one of the lads house, but unfortunately my nephew didn't wake up, he was only 18 years old. We were all devastated, Glenn always struggled as a child he had a lot of medical problems and found learning difficult at school, but he had a big heart and was an amazingly supportive cousin, my two miss his terribly and if anything odd happens or something gets broken strangely we always smile and blame Glenn. I wrote this because you can't always keep your eyes on your kids 24/7 and that the more people know about the dangers of experimenting with drugs of any type can lead to all sorts of problems possibly death. I hope that someone may hear Glenns story and take notice and maybe not go down the road that Glenn followed.
So to close this Sunday I will be watching my sons football team and I know that somewhere Glenn will be chuckling at my son, cause he can't play his final match of the season due to an injury which left him on crutches last week, Glenn always had a wicked sense of humour and I will be sad but smiling cause I know he will be up to mischief wherever he is, R.I.P Glenn love you....... Nicky x