- Hugo & Lovely, Perfume from Hubby and Daughter, respectively.
- Wellies from No1 Son (I JUST LOVE WELLIES).
- SuBo Album, amazing and very moving.
- A painting by Paul Hillary, who happens to be married to my boss and is a fantastic artist, I love this picture I see it every day I go into work, never dreamed that I might own it one day.
- Pics of my two 'Pud & Spud' on Christmas morning, even teenagers get up early!
- A picture of a house that we always go and see, they start decorating from October and collect donations for Macmillan.
So that was my Christmas!
New Year was spent across the road literally. Our neighbours always hold a party with theme, this year being pyjamas, brilliant I think because when we staggered home we just fell into bed.
This morning and this New Year got me thinking about resolutions, mine being, Recycle and Rejuvenate and work towards producing enough pieces to sell, where I don't know? I do know if Idon't do something about it this year I never will ...... so, onwards and upwards.
Happy New Year everyone.................................xxx