Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

Blog surfing

Been blog surfing....! Love having a good old nose round some of the blogs and blogs of blogs I particularly like, so many interesting people out there, and some fantastic free crochet patterns, tips and techniques, mores the point. 
I really like Attic24, Emma Lamb and the The Royal Sisters with their,  quaint outlook on life.  Some of the imagery is amazing, particularly vintage buys that some of the bloggers pick up.  It has inspired me so much so that I am off to research jumble sales and carboots in the area.  Watch this space because I am after some new crockery for my kitchen as I am Mrs Clumsy and my plate supply is diminishing rapidly!
Well off now to crochet some lovely star shapes I picked up the pattern from The Royal sisters Grandma Twinkle.

2 comments:

  1. How funny, I picked up the star pattern as well ... I thought white ones on a thread would make a good christmas decoration. Not that I will make it! Em x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many interesting people out there, and some fantastic free crochet patterns, tips and techniques, mores the point.

    ReplyDelete