Pages

Friday, October 30, 2009

Cracking On!

I'm busy crocheting various things for Christmas and for myself makeing a shawl from some lovely lace weight yarn I purchased at IKnit Weekend this is ongoing and may be finished in time for Christmas! (pressie to myself).  This is a  pair of handwarmers I have made my niece and have requests for two more pairs.   PICT1348
Finished MIL's scarf but still collecting together ideas for other Christmas pressies not enough hours in the day.
This I think is my favourite time of year, chilly enough for a jumper but not so cold you need a coat of sleeping bag thickness. Loving the autumnal colours, so much so have ordered from  Skein Queen 5 hanks of the delicious Desire yarn in Blenheim Orange, can't wait to see them.  This was purchased with a very generous voucher from my boss for my birthday.  Now just to decide what I am going to make with it perhaps a shrug?

No comments:

Post a Comment