Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Knitting/Crochet Impatience

I know I am not the only one! I seem at them moment to be jumping randomly to one project for no apparent reason to another and back again. Have I become possessed by some sort of crafting demon who seeks to destroy my organised rational way of approaching each project or have just become everso slightly impatient????
Answers on a postcard please!!!
Seriously got a fantastic book 200 Crochet Blocks by Jan Eaton which has helped me explore my crochet skills, experimenting with motifs is so addictive. Also got a fantastic book for my birthday from Juliet my Lemsford Knitter buddy and boss, Kyuuto! Japanese Crafts Amiurumi by Tomoko Takamori have so far made a little teddy and am working on a butterfly too. Finally found another book 250 Crochet Stitch Motifs by Erika Knight exciting designs which I am using to make motifs to decorate a bag that I have made for my friends birthday.
'Too much to do and not enough hours in the day', wish I could use time travel!!

No comments:

Post a Comment