Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Ally Pally

So 9th to the 12th saw Knitting and Stitching show at Ally Pally, Oh my God, my 4th year and it didn't disappoint. Unfortunately time got the better of me so I didn't have long enough to look at all the exhibitions. But I found plenty of time to 'yarn grope'. Sock and shawl yarn seemed to be really popular I was very tempted but one step at a time.
I would call myself an intermediate knitter and crocheter so I like to pace myself, had a real phobia about cables but am working on Petersburg from Rowan Mag 42, it really isn't that scary!!
innocent look like they are going to hit their target even Mason Dixon Knitting in the USA have got involved, how exciting.
Right better get back to the cables will post a pic when its finished, only if it looks nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment